PhD Entrepreneurship Academy: Advancing theory and methodology
Location: University of Liverpool Management School
• To gain a deep understanding of entrepreneurship as field, including classic and modern theories of entrepreneurship.
• To discuss and explore the challenges and practicalities of designing and conducting innovative research in entrepreneurship.
• To explore the role and use of advanced methodologies to develop impactful research in the dynamic field of enterprise and entrepreneurship.
• To support early career entrepreneurship researchers to further develop their research strategies and portfolio, with a balanced emphasis on publication outputs and societal impact.
• To support early career entrepreneurship researchers to network and build relationships with others in their field of research from different institutions.