Date(s) - 16/05/2019 - 17/05/2019 All Day
University of Liverpool
Hosted by Centre for Entrepreneurship at University of Liverpool Management School, the PhD Entrepreneurship Academy is intended for PhD students and early career researchers who want to get a deep understanding of entrepreneurship as field, classic and modern theories of entrepreneurship, advanced research methods, conceptual modelling and theorising and how to publish in entrepreneurship journals. In addition, each participant will have the opportunity to receive feedback on their research project and overall guidance around how can they both develop a publication strategy and embed impact early on into their PhD projects.
- To gain a deep understanding of entrepreneurship as field, including classic and modern theories of entrepreneurship.
- To discuss and explore the challenges and practicalities of designing and conducting innovative research in entrepreneurship.
- To explore the role and use of advanced methodologies to develop impactful research in the dynamic field of enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- To support early career entrepreneurship researchers to further develop their research strategies and portfolio, with a balanced emphasis on publication outputs and societal impact.
- To support early career entrepreneurship researchers to network and build relationships with others in their field of research from different institutions.